I'm so crazy about the new Make it Market: Nostalgic Notions kit....it's everything I love, wrapped up in one package!
The next Make It Market Kit from Papertrey Ink will be available for sale on June 1st and is entitled "Nostalgic Notions". Betsy has always had a way of making the style of the 1940's shine, and this new collection of products really demonstrates that. From beautiful patterned papers to perfectly selected accents, you will see the 1940's come to life when you open this kit! She makes it easy to put together coordinated projects that will only take minutes to make! So prepare to step back into the past and create cards, tags and gifts that will stand the test of time!
Before we get to the projects, here is a complete list of the kit contents:
- Nostalgic Notions stamp set (2 sheets)
- Nostalgic Buttons mini stamp set + label
- Nostalgic Notions die collection
- Nostalgic Notions Accessories die collection
- Nostalgic Notions paper collection, 36 A2 sheets
- (12) Fold & Go Air Mail Envelope sheets
- (2) Vintage Paper Lace Trim Strips, 3" x 39" each
- Blue Floral Crochet Edged Bias Tape, 1 yard
- Red Dot Crochet Edged Bias Tape, 1 yard
- (3) Light Blue Resin Bows
- Nostalgic Button Assortment, 15 buttons total
- (1) Red Mulberry Flower bouquet, 5 flowers total
- (1) Yellow Mulberry Flower bouquet, 5 flowers total
- (2) Denim Mulberry Flower bouquets, 10 flowers total
- (2) Light Blue Mulberry Flower bouquets, 10 flowers total
- Notions storage box
The total retail cost of the "Nostalgic Notions" Kit is $100. There will be a limited number of these exclusive kits available, so be sure to get yours on Monday! The "Nostalgic Notions" Kit will be available for sale beginning on June 1st at 10pm EST, only at Papertrey Ink. Read all the details on Nichole's blog or contact Customer Service with any questions.
Like I mentioned before, this kit is full of all of the things I love, including the darling Air Mail Envelopes that are ready for you to cut out and embellish. They are perfectly sweet on their own, but even sweeter with a few added kit contents added, such as stamping, trim, a nostalgic buttons, etc.
I used some of the wide Vintage Paper Lace to create a small little flower wrap for my tiny bouquet.
Here you can see the larger and smaller Air Mail Envelopes together. Can't wait to share them.
Next I've created a couple of cards using elements from this kit. Everything included works so flawlessly together, that each creation comes together so quickly.
I've used the Vintage Paper Lace across the top of this card and just love the softness it adds.
This stamp set included in this kit is over the top gorgeous! From the detailed flowers to the sweet sentiments, to the nostalgic buttons...I will forever love this stamp set :).
I love tucking the small flowers in here and there to add interest and dimension and they come in such beautiful colors.
Button lovers, this kit is going to melt your heart! It's like a candy store or playground and I love mixing and matching and creating layers with these darling die cuts, stamps, and actual buttons.
Thanks for visiting!